Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hmmm..best to say nothing about my absence!!

Be honest...you all knew it was going to happen!!

I will try to be better, but who knows!

I have a few layouts to share..first of all something for Beth's Journal It challenge. I am really enjoying random buttons lately!

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5110413159844519858" />


We are also underway over at Scrapping Around in the Amzing Scrapbooking Race..so far we have been to Australia, New Zealand and China and who knows where Monday will take us - well actually I do but I can't tell you. This was my China LO - we had to chose between an Olympic Ring detour or a Symbol of China, and had to use CHOPSTICKS as the roadblock. That was a bit of a challenge I must say - I ended up with a photo of chopsticks!



That's enough for now...back later.

2 Comments:

At 7:10 pm, Blogger Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

great pages!! come send them in to www.inspireme2007.blogspot.com

they will go perfectly over there!!

 
At 10:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! About time. I'd almost given up checking up on you.
Great random button LO! But I especially love 'Things I don't do'. x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home