Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Woohoo for the big fat man!!

Merry Christmas to all in Blogland.

I hope the big man was good to all - he was to me and mine, that's for sure!!! I am hanging out to set up my new ipod shuffle - so tiny and cute and we have a new Fisher Price pirate ship sailing the lounge room rug!

And photos of the new "big girl bed" - the world's most anticipated piece of furniture - are still to come. Thanks to Santa for assembling it - he didn't finish till 3am Christmas morning so it's lucky he got to anyone else's house!

Hope everyone had all their Christmas wishes answered and that you all ate just enough to make you feel it was Christmas!!!

Pop in to the comments box to say hello....I'd love to know who is out there......

2 Comments:

At 9:51 am, Blogger Karlene said...

Merry Christmas Kath!! I'm so glad you had a lovely Christmas with your family! Wish it was Christmas everyday..hehe :0)

Take care
Karlene xx

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger BethJ said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS KATH!!!!! Glad to hear you had a good day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home