Friday, August 11, 2006

A blah kind of week......

It sure has been......feral kids at school (I'll blame the full moon for that one)sick kid at home, too much to do with not enough time or motivation to do it.

Just basically blah....

There is some good news though...I had a call today and I have an interview for the new job I applied for. So now I need to get a 2 page written statement organised and work out how to convince them I am a star at coordinating technology when the computers I work with are mainly running Windows 98 (if I'm lucky! Some are still Windows 95!!) if they work at all!!!!! LOL

Oh well..I'm sure I can find sufficient waffle to fill the page!

Happy 88th birthday to my Grandmother - who won't be reading this but it's the thought that counts!

And if I don't get back to the blog before hand...good luck to my favourite gorilla Beth in the City to Surf!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:37 pm, Blogger BethJ said...

Goodluck Kath for the job!!! And this gorilla isnt running this year... but I will be back in 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home