Monday, August 07, 2006

Everyday Moments

href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4294/2197/1600/trixie%2036002.jpg">
It is so not like me to commit to a long term project (just ask anyone who has ever been in a CJ with me!) but I am really captured by this competition. I thought I would share one of my layouts so far (and yep, it's for the family theme!) which I am really happy with.

I am loving the smaller size, I am loving the kraft background and I am loving using up my massive stash!!! And I am not joking when I say massive - I have filled a Craftainers 12x12 box with papers from the sponsors. (insert embarrassed picture here!!)


Of course, I have done no scrapping except for these album pages, but you can't have it all I suppose!

In non-scrapping news......


Wish me luck as I should hear in the next couple of days if I get an interview for a new job...well, same job, new school, closer to home. It's a long shot but you can only give it a go.

Night all....happy census taking for tomorrow..............

2 Comments:

At 10:40 pm, Blogger BethJ said...

Ohhh Kath - I LOVE it!!!!!
Goodluck for the interview!!!!
Thanks for reminding me about census too...

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger scrapadel said...

Great LO, now I know why you went shopping for the shoes.

Good luck with the interview, I wish you all the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home