Sunday, August 06, 2006

Ok...OK..I'll blog!!!

Well here I am at last!!!!!!!!!

It may not be fancy, it may not look pretty and it may not be at all interesting but I will give it a go anyway! LOL!

If nothing else...all those people I know will have someone to tag that they have never tagged before!!!!!

I suppose I should introduce myself.....Kath - 33 - wife to Adam, mum to Georgia - Kindergarten teacher - scrapper - lover of exclamation marks (see above) - and now blogger.

And now..I will just sit back and hope I am not talking to myself....................................

4 Comments:

At 10:37 am, Blogger BethJ said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KATH HAS A BLOG!!!!!!
Shout it from the rooftops people!!!!

 
At 4:28 pm, Blogger scrapadel said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Kath.

May I link your blog to mine?

 
At 7:33 pm, Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Kath....you'll find this addictive Im sure...welcome to Blog land...lol
Mardi

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger Kylie said...

w00t knew you would succumb to peer pressure soon enough!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home