Monday, September 18, 2006

In typical fashion.......

I have started a blog and then completely abandoned it!!! Many people who have met me in forums know this is exactly the way I operate!!!

But I have a good excuse.....

For those who don't read Beth's blog, I had a little accident back on August 24th where I stepped into my garage, lost my footing and broke my leg in two places. Nothing like being spectacular when you hurt yourself so I had the full works - ambulance ride to hospital..surgery to pin the ankle back together and now 6 weeks in palster and of complete non-weight bearing. Add to this a toddler and a husband-with-hernia and you have a recipe for moving in with your parents!!!!LOL

Which is exactly what Miss G and I have done - but the internet access is not as readiliy available here....

I have a pic but it is somewhere on my sister's camera and I don't think she wants me carrying it while walking on crutches......oh well..next time!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 am, Blogger BethJ said...

OMG Kath! I still cant believe you broke your leg! I hope it is healing well and fast! I hope Adam is ok too after hos operation.
Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home