Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Missing.....presumed rejected

Well as Scrapbook Creations didn't publish it when they said they would I will just do it myself!!!


Just as predicted by the famous "BJ" the layout they pick up is never the one you love...but as they never actually used it I guess that's a moot point! I never posted this in any of my galleries 'coz I was just never sure I liked it. That might be a good thing as there is no sign of me getting it back and no reply from SC about it's whereabouts!!!LOL

Here are a couple of other seriously delayed layouts from the first Scrapping Around cybercrop. I say seriously delayed as we have already had a second CC and the third is planned for January 19th. (a small plug there - come on over and support it!)

This one was a 12x12 Becky Fleck sketch which I modified (the original had about a million photos on it!!) I am, as always well behind the trend as this was my first use of the mask alphabet and frankly I LOVED it!!!



This one was the challenge I set - to do a layout based on a song. I chose "the Reason Why" by John Farnham which is an old fave of mine and I am seriously in love with the Crate paper!

On the broken leg front - miracle of miracles Miss G and I have returned home, hopefully for good!!! As many would know, we were living at my folks during the week as crutches and active toddler do not make a good pair! But as Adam was offered time off over Christmas, we have come back home and I am gradually being able to do more things!

LIKE WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO CRUTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - crutches when I get tired, but I can go on my own....not the stylish, runway strut I had before (LOLOLOLOL) but two legs working on their own.

I am stuck into the physio exercises (which my doctor told me I didn't need -hmmmmmmmmmmm) and my greatest achievement to date is being able to stand on one leg (the bad one obviously)for one minute and only fall over 5 times!!! My physio reckoned I would fall about 45 times the first time I tried so I am making good progress!!

Bye all, more next time........whenever that may be........

1 Comments:

At 8:36 pm, Blogger Yvette Adams said...

Good to hear you're home again.
Love seeing your layouts! I'm liking Crate Paper at the moment too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home