Monday, November 27, 2006

What's happening....

you may ask...probably not but maybe!!

I have been working on my first DT tasks at Scrapping Around.
Chipboard alpha techniques have been my first task - just up my alley!! I have posted my first ideas thread - complete with photos which was new to me!


This is my DT layout - I had to use a TLC Beach kit and I added the challenge of not actually having any beach photos! I will get a couple more LOs out of the kit so you have to be happy with that.

Had a massive bit of retail therapy on the weekend - we hit IKEA and started the grand re-furnituring of our house! This aims to find storage space where there is none so here's hoping! For the Sydney siders - we did leave a FEW things in the store so don't feel you can't go shopping if you need something too!!LOL

Surgery day tomorrow - pins out at last. So hopefully the walking will begin soon....

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home