Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hmmmmmmm

Howdy all.....

Not much happening here..still sitting around with a broken leg!! I had a checkup last week when they were going to schedule my surgery - good bye pins and hello walking again!! It all looked set for the 7th which finally gave me a beginning of the end - till the hospital rang and put it back to the 14th so here I sit still waiting. We used to joke about whether I'd be up and about by Christmas - but we're not joking any more!!!

I have been getting a bit of scrapping done which is the upside I guess! I think it's time to start submitting again - I have kind of forgotten about it since getting a LO picked up - but as it comes out this week I should probably have another go soon!!!LOL

This was a LO I did for my Friday challenge at Scrapping Around - we have daily challenges set by the DT happening at the moment so if you are stuck for an idea it is worth a visit any day of the week! This one was an ad inspiration challenge (thanks to Beth for the challenge inspiration - I always look at ads a little differently now!!!)


Take care,
Kath

1 Comments:

At 1:08 am, Blogger BethJ said...

Gorgeous layout Kath! Fingers crossed for your surgery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home