Tuesday, October 24, 2006

An update...mark 2

Don't you love technology??? I typed out a huge screed and blogger just vanished and I lost it all!! Let's see if I can remember it.....

I am finally out of my plaster!! I still have at least another week non-weight bearing but at least it is a step in the right direction. I see the doctor next week and hopefully set a date for my surgery to remove the pins and then I can finally think about using both legs again!! That will be a big change!

I did have two scary moments over the weekend where I actually fell for the first (and second) time. The first one was a bit of over confidence on my part I guess - I tried to have a shower on a plastic stool and the legs just buckled when I tried to shift back a little. Luckily the stool ended up under my legs and they didn't come crashing down but I can tell you the getting up was not fun!

The second was completely NOT my fault! We went out for a late breakfast Sunday morning and as I moved my chair out from the table the aluminium leg just sheared straight off!!! So backwards I went again, hitting my head on a pole as I went. No damage seems to be done - but it was a scary moment. Thanks to all the passersby who came to my assistance!!

OMG - I have become a DESIGN TEAM MEMBER!!!! Check out my new home at Scrapping Around where I have just signed on the the DT! I am thrilled as this was one of my big goals in scrapping.

Anyway - enough from me.....

Bye all.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 pm, Blogger BethJ said...

Gosh Kath I dont want to hear about anymore broken legs ok?
CONGRATULATIOSN on your DT position!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home