Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She lives.....and she's been tagged....

Hello blogland!!!

Back at work finally....lets see how long I can actually stay this time LOL!!!

I was tagged by Karlene - it's my first time!!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

So here are 7 things about me......

1. I am an absolute sook when it comes to the smallest things. I cry at sad things that happen in TV shows I have never watched before. The news on ANZAC day sets me off every year and more than one book has had me sobbing!

2. I have read Pride and Prejudice at least 15 times.Probably closer to 20.

3. I was born in the same hospital as my daughter.

4. I have been to basketball games in 5 states - including a weekend in Perth for a Grand Final.

5. I am HOPELESS at housework - my house is a shambles most of the time.

6. We own more than 200 DVDs - maybe 300. (eek)

7. In winter I love nothing more than getting in my pyjamas as soon as I get home from work - 4pm is not too early I say!!LOL

Well there's my secrets....now I am going to tag whoever wants to be tagged as heaps of people have done this alreay!!!LOL Monique, Sam, Karen - I know you three haven't though......so you are tagged!!!LOL

5 Comments:

At 11:04 pm, Blogger Melanie H said...

I love your answers Kath, I too cry at the smallest things. Im not looking forward to the tears when i see Peter's ship come in.

 
At 11:05 pm, Blogger Melanie H said...

Forgot to say, you will have to change my blog address.

http://melanie.scrapgalaxy.com/blogs/

 
At 11:54 pm, Blogger sam said...

i will do mine tomorrow :)

 
At 9:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kath!

Long time no chat! I too love to get into my pjs early! hehe!
Hope you guys are doing well :)

 
At 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Hey when are you going to update yours? This is the same as the last time I visited, LOL.
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home