Thursday, March 01, 2007

Is anyone REALLY surprised....

that I have vanished from my blog for a month and a half???? NO??? Didn't think so!

So what's going on on in my little world?


I am back at work full time for the first time since the infamous leg break..and as I have only worked full time for about 8 weeks since the beginning of 2004 I am still getting back into the routine! I may only have 20 kids in my class, but they make the noise of many, many more!!!LOL

I was scrapping up a storn in January, but I have hit the back at work and tired brick wall lately - I have a few pages to post, but they will have to wait till another day.

Make sure you check out Scrapping Around 'coz it is MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are heaps of prizes to be won - including some magazine subs which is VERY cool!

1 Comments:

At 10:20 pm, Blogger Moni said...

Nice to see you found your Blog LOL!!!
20 kids bet it sounds like 100 when they are making noise.
Catch you on Fiday Night for our Cyber Scrap & Chat I have a surprise for you and the rest of the DT's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home