Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm back.........

I said on a forum somewhere that one of my new year's resolutions was to keep my blog updated.....what are the chances do you think???


Here it is - the famous (infamous???) big girl bed.


We are sleeping in it pretty well now - but it took a while before Georgia would STAY there!!! Now on to toilet training!

I have been pretty busy over at Scrapping Around - daily challenges are in full swing and there is a prize each week for someone who has done three of them so check it out! My challenges are Monday and Friday and I am trying to make them pretty quick and easy (so I actually get them done!!LOL) so why not have a go?

Here's a few LOs I have done lately - I have been scrapping up a storm! It's the pressure of those daily challenges, I think!!





Have you been to the 1,2,3 Challenge yet??? I did the December challenge and won a random prize (a Tarisota ribbon pack which is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!) It's a cool concept (Go Karlene!!) so have a go!

The health update - I have said bye-bye to the squeaky old crutches and I am walking everywhere, a bit limpy still, but getting around, even driving! But now I need my tonsils out!!!LOLOLOL I really can't win!!

And my boss is going to LOSE IT!!

2 Comments:

At 9:54 am, Blogger BethJ said...

It doesnt rain, it pours! You poor bugger!

But on a brighter note, I am loving your layouts (always have!) and I just love that photo of Georgia and the race cars!

I might go and head over and have a look at Scrapping Around. See you there! :)

 
At 1:32 am, Blogger Moni said...

OMG you poor thing. Your boss is goig to love you having more time off LOL.

Thanks for advertising our site too you are the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home