Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Where do I start?????

Well it is probably time for a decent post..maybe a LO or two!

I am still in recovery mode - I had my tonsils out last week and I am coming to the end of my 2 week recovery. I don't feel too bad, to be honest, and I have been out doing a few little errands this week which has been nice.

with all this time on my hands I have been scrapping madly...March Madness at Scrapping Around kept me moving pretty swiftly. I managed to do 27 layouts in the month - not a bad tally I think! Here's a few to share......







My LSS - Catchy Crafts - have put up more of my layouts in the shop which is pretty cool, and the REALLY big news is that the owner, Dina, has asked me to teach the odd class at the shop!!! I am pretty stoked about that, let me tell you. So now to plan a few classes......

Other exciting news - I am shrinking!!!! LOL - I joined Curves 2 months ago and have been going and working out 3 times a week and it is actually making a difference! I have lost 16cm all over and nearly 4 kilos and considering I am still eating the same stuff that is a pretty happy result! So go me!!!!!!!

Best be off....

1 Comments:

At 8:35 pm, Blogger Karlene said...

Loving your layouts Kath! So glad you are doing well at your DT spot. You totally deserve it! And also, youre tagged.. check out my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home