Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just for you Moi....

LOL - I was so happy to be on your bloglist that I couldn't disappoint you!!!

I have had a bit of a hectic time ATM - it is report time at school and writing 500 characters on how well Little Johnny/Mary/Mohammed can create artworks based on real experiences is proving to be a challenge. How many different ways can you say the same thing????

I'm also getting ready for my big move - new school term 3 after nearly 15 years in the same place!!! We will need to pack the trailer to move all my resources!!!

Taught my first class at Catchy Crafts this weekend - only 3 students but I think that was enough for the first time!!! The ladies all came out with nice LOs so I think it was a success. I have another class coming up in June so I guess we will see.

I have eased up on the scrapping over the last month - just no time and not so much of the inspiration either. I may be able to find a COUPLE of layouts to share for next time though.....

Back to the reports.....see you in a month (I'm assuming nothing will change!!LOL)

4 Comments:

At 7:04 pm, Blogger Moni said...

A month?? Are you kidding ROFL.
I hear those reports are done.
So hope to see some new LO's from you soon.:P

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger Robyn said...

I have finished too! yipee! I'd be interested to see your report format and compare it to ours..wondering if they are the same!

 
At 9:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm just sorry it's been so long since I did a blog round ... Bet you're glad your reports are done! x

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Karen said...

hey glad the reports are done and best of luck in your new school

 

Post a Comment

<< Home